Help During & After COVID-19
We are Here to Help Members Affected by COVID-19
If you are affected by COVID-19, we are here to help. We understand that this may impact your ability to make your mortgage payments. Please contact one of our representatives to learn more about the options that may be available to you. Speak to a representative: Call 800-231-8855, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time or click this to send us an email message. You may also contact the Homeowner’s HOPE Hotline at 1-888-995-HOPE (4673) for assistance and FREE confidential support from a HUD-approved housing counselor.
Are You a Credit Union?: Who We Serve
Who We Serve
CUMA serves credit unions of any size. Although our smallest credit union is less than $2m in assets, credit union partners who find the greatest success partnering with CUMA have one or more of the following:
- Assets that typically fall in the $100 million to $1.5 billion range
- Senior leadership who is committed to mortgage lending
- Dedicated Resources - Full or part NMLS registered loan officer
- Dedicated internal or external marketing department
- Conventional Loans – Nationwide origination, processing, underwriting, and servicing
- FHA/USDA Loans – Limited to DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA & WV
- VA Loans - Nationwide origination, processing, underwriting.
- Reverse Mortgages – Limited to DC, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, NC, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, VA & WV